Beyond skin deep
With Valentine’s Day approaching, you are probably wondering what to give to the love of your life. And I think you can do that just fine without my help and will leave you to ponder that.
Instead, I really want to talk about you. It’s great to show your Valentine some love, but do you do the same for yourself? This Valentine’s Day, maybe give yourself a little extra. Like what? Well, let me tell you. Health and beauty CBD topicals.
CBD topicals go beyond skin deep. In fact, little CB1 and CB2 receptors all over our bodies rush to absorb the nourishing CBD oil that pumps up the healing benefits in our bodies. Topicals are wonderful for our largest organ—our skin—for so many reasons. Let me tell you some of them:
- Nonpsychoative, so no high
- Can relieve pain, anxiety and depression
- No harmful chemicals or toxins
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-acne
- Rich in vitamin D, which also has tons of healthful cred
- Other vitamins, minerals, proteins and fatty acids that encourage skin health
- Protects skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays and environmental pollutants
- Helps treat psoriasis, dermatitis, headaches and cramping
- Can relieve arthritis, neuropathy, sciatica
- Few if any side effects
This is not a comprehensive list. I could go on, but I’ll stop here and let you read the links to find out more. This Valentine’s Day, by all means; be nice to your sweetie. But, treat yourself to some of the same love you give to others. Oh, and feel free to share with friends.